Learn how to play Online Blackjack and improve your gambling skills at Online Pokies Site. Blackjack is by far one of the most played table games and a popular online casino game.
Online Blackjack provides players with some of the best winning chances. Based on a score of 21, the aim of Blackjack is for players to get as close to 21 scores without exceeding. But the player’s score must have a higher total than the Dealer. Before they receive any cards, players need to place bets first. The cards are dealt from left-to-right in rotation from the Dealer. The Dealer’s hand is dealt one card facing down and one card facing up. The player wins if his/her card total is closer to 21 than the Dealer’s card. Also, the player wins the round if the Dealer’s total is more than 21. The player loses if his/her total is above 21. Blackjack offers players with an alternative to play one or two hands against the Dealer. When the first two cards total 21, you have Blackjack.
How to Play Online Blackjack
Online Blackjack is normally played with 8 card decks in one, however, it can be played with a single deck as well. The best way to win the game is to achieve a score of 21 exactly, or as close as possible to 21. If the dealer or another player is closer to 21, you will lose the round. Any number over 21 will result in a loss no matter how close to 21 it is. Ties are also a common occurrence, in which cause none of the players or the dealer benefits and a new round is played.
The dealer starts the game by placing two cards, one up facing and one down, on the table to each player. A stand is a term which allows a player to keep their existing hand without adding to it. A hit is the term when a player wants a card to be added, and can be done for as long as the player likes, however, the closer to 21 the player gets the more risk involved in going bust (over 21).
Online Blackjack requires hard thinking, luck and lots of risk taking. It is perfect for well-rounded casino goers but easy enough to be played by first timers as well.
- Online Blackjack is played using six decks which are shuffled after every hand
- Player Blackjack pays 3 to 2
- Dealer hits on soft 17
- Insurance pays 2 to 1
- Any additional winning hand is paid 1 to 1
- Players are allowed to split up to three hands
- Separated aces receive only one card
- Aces cannot be re-split
- It is not a Blackjack for a split ace and a 10 value card
- On your computer screen, click on the chip icon to place a bet
- Further clicks on the chip border will add to the bet
- Click on the chip the betting circle to remove a bet
- Bets start from as little as $1 to a maximum bet of $500
- Ace Cards have a value of 1 or 11
- Card suits are extraneous
- Cards from 2 to 10 have face value
- Queens, Kings, and Jacks are worth 10
Win or Lose
- When the player holds a score that is 21 or less, but over than the Dealer’s final total, he/she wins
- The player loses the game if his/her total is above 21 scores
- When the first two cards total 21, you have Blackjack
- A tie occurs when the Player and Dealer Blackjack on the same hand, this is also known as a push
- After a split, any winning score of 21 is paid 1 to 1
- Deal – deal the cards
- Double – pair bets on the table
- Undo – take out the last bet that was placed
- Clear Bets – take out all bets
- Hit – collect one more card
- Stand – end your game and collect no more cards
- New Game – start a new game
- Rebet – place the same bets as the previous turn
- Rebet and Deal – place the same bets as the previous turn and then instantly deal the cards
- Blackjack – when a second-hand consists of an Ace and a card valued at 10 for a total hand value of 21
- Bust – when player’s hand value is over 21
- Push – when player and dealer’s hands are the same and fall between 17 and 21, neither hand wins
- Double Down – This is the option for the player to receive one more card and ending his/her turn
- Hole card – the Dealer’s hidden card face down
- Hit – when the player receives another card
- Insurance – an optional bet that can be placed by the Dealer
- Stand – when the player doesn’t receive any more cards and end his turn
- Shoe – the remaining decks are held in a box
- Surrender – when the player gives up his/her game at the cost of half of their bet
- Split – when two cards of the same value are divided into two different hands to be played with split bets
Online Blackjack Tips and Strategy
What is the best possible way to increase your Online Blackjack winning chances in Australia? The best way to play Blackjack and win is by having a basic strategy. Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games amongst both land-based and online gaming players in Australia. This is primarily because players are required to make numerous decisions every hand, which will affect the outcome of the game.
This Aussie style game is perceived to require more skill than other casino machine games excluding poker. However, for seasoned players, decisions will hardly differ from the best blackjack strategy, better known as ‘basic strategy’. In this game, the dealer has no decision-making powers, so player’s decisions are always the same, which is why basic strategy works.
Once the player understands the basic rules of Online Blackjack, the next thing to learn is how to increase your winning chances. Generally, there are numerous strategies and theories designed to give gamblers an edge over the dealer, but none will actually give the player the cutting edge over the dealer apart from illegal strategies which are banned by online casinos. This refers to ‘Card Counting’ which has been banned by most casinos and it’s not applicable to Online Blackjack. Rather use the basic strategy.
Playing Online Blackjack Using A Basic Strategy
Basic Strategy is the ideal way to play Online Blackjack in Australia. The idea of basic strategy is to win as often as possible, but also to boost your chances of winning while minimising the chances of losing (through choosing not to double or surrender option). Of course, when playing any casino game under standard rules, the house will always have a slight edge over you, but following basic strategy will drastically minimize this edge. Once you feel comfortable to give blackjack a try, you should give it a try as this will maximize your winning chances.